This facial mask powder is a deep detox enriched with botanicals and clays. Simply add your liquid of choice to concoct the perfect mask for your skin.
Skin Types // Oily, Combination, Problematic
Vegan // Yes
2 oz net weight
Burdock Root // treats chronic skin conditions, everything from eczema to acne to boils
- Dead Sea Clay + Activated Charcoal // natural detoxifiers that help purify the skin
- Black Walnut Hull // provides anti-fungal, anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties
- Slippery Elm Bark // known to heal boils, soothe psoriasis and burns, creates a mucilage for a smooth application and hydration
- Papaya Leaf // provides an enzyme as another form of an exfoliant to get down deep into pores
- Safflower Oil // anti-inflammatory and provides hydration
To Use // Combine 1 part mix to 1.5 parts liquid of your choosing. Apply to clean dry face and allow to sit for 10-15 until dry. Remove in a circular motion with lukewarm water or re-hydrate with a steamed towel and gently remove. Use twice weekly. Can be used as a daily spot treatment.
Tips // Use as a facial mask, body treatment (great for body acne) and recommended as a SPOT TREATMENT for areas that have cystic acne or for a normal breakout. Play around with different types of liquids and amounts. Some prefer a runnier consistency while others like a thick paste. Clay will repel water so work the mixture until fully combined.
Ingredients // Dead Sea Clay, Kaolin Clay, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Powder, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Leaf Powder, Activated Charcoal, Carthamus Tincturius (Safflower) Powder, Ulmus Rubra (Slippery Elm) Bark Powder,Juglans Nigra (Black Walnut) Hull Powder
Disclaimer: Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat and cure, or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skincare provider.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR WOMEN WHO ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING. PLEASE CONSULT WITH PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE. DO NOT USE IF ALLERGIC TO NUTS; CONTAINS BLACK WALNUT.